Back in July I was approached by Tiffany Tillman of Simply Tiffany Studios about creating an exclusive kit for a class she was debuting at ReneePearson.com – and I was happy to oblige. I had worked with Tiffany in the past creating a coordinating mini-kit (Boardwalk) for her 25 Days of Templates class last summer and it was a walk in the park – like an easy credit in college. Tiffany is very easy to work with and gives you complete creative freedom, and those are the kinds of projects I can really get on board with.
Her newest class, Scraphic Design: Core is a four week long workshop (July 25-August 21) where she walks you through the fundamentals of adding layering, color, patterns, elements, text and realistic shadowing to your scrapbook pages. The class features:
- 22 in-depth video lessons in the areas of color theory and application, pattern mixing, element clustering according to style type, text works, and realistic depth
- Class workbook with video lesson steps + additional challenges and case studies not featured in the video lessons
- Tiffany’s trade secrets for building “wow” pages
- An exclusive digital kit by One Little Bird (that’s me!)
- Free 12×12 page prints of your projects courtesy of Persnickety Prints
- and a final, personalized PDF critique of your completed projects with suggestions for strengths, areas of improvement and goal sheet by Tiffany
The kit the kit the kit – it’s all about the beautiful life:
Intrigued? Read on…
To enter for your chance to win a seat in the Scraphic Design: Core classroom, simply leave a comment below. Any comment will do – weird and off-the-wall comments are completely welcome, just so you know (although they don’t increase your odds of winning, unfortunately).
Your comment must be posted by Friday, July 15th, 2011 at 11:59pm (midnight) EST. One winner will be chosen at random from all entries received.
You can double (or triple) your chances of winning by posting about this giveaway on Twitter or Facebook (psst, there are “tweet” and “like” buttons at the bottom of the post even!) – just make sure you come back here and leave a separate comment each time in order to earn your extra entries.